Our heat system is in-floor radiant heat. Although it is the most expensive heat system to install, its benefits are great vs propane or natural gas forced air heat. Radiant heat does not create any condensation or moisture. The heat radiates out of the concrete floor and heats all objects above it. Thus your boat stays warm and helps dry out moisture in the hull and so does personnel performing year round service work! The floor has many separate manifold runs that overlap so it’s always making even heat. An oil-fired boiler heats the antifreeze that is pumped through the floor via special tubing.
What about power failure? All of our buildings are connected to an auto start 10-kw diesel generator system with 1000 gallon plus fuel supply. In the event of a power failure the generator and transfer switch kick on automatically to power all buildings. All of these building s are monitored via computer and Alarm Company for security and building temperature monitoring.
Located at both storage locations, Co. RT 1 and Rt 12 in buildings #1-#8. Over100,000 sq. ft of state of the art heated indoor storage. This storage is best suited for vessels 25’ and up. When choosing heated winter storage you are eliminating all of your vessel’s lay up procedures including engines, water system, a/c, wash down pumps, ice makers, generators, water makers, dishwashers, etc. and eliminates the removal of bedding, clothing, canvas and isinglass, electronics, cleaning supplies, etc. The economics of scale to do these process vs cold storage comes very close in price to choosing heated winter storage. Based on the simplicity and many benefits for your vessel and you, we feel this is a fantastic way to go. Note: height limitation of 28.6’ in these buildings.
COLD STORAGE –
Located in building #1, Co. RT 1 location, half of building I is cold, is fullyenclosed and is an alarm secured building. Cold storage requires winterization and lay up of engines, outdrives, water system, a/c units, generators, etc. The check off sheet for this storage is enclosed. This storage is well suited for boats 16’-30’ that may not have all the complexities of larger vessels. This is an economical and great way to go! Note: height limitation is 15’ in this building.
1. ADVANTAGE PROGRAM
- ADVANTAGE DOCKAGE PROGRAM IS FOR THE CUSTOMER WHO SIGNS UP FORDOCKAGE AND WINTER STORAGE AT THE SAME TIME. THIS IS FOR THE CURRENT SEASON OF DOCKAGE AND THE UPCOMING SEASON OF WINTER STORAGE.
- RECEIVES A SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNT ON DOCKAGE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR BOTH DOCKAGE AND WINTER STORAGE AT THE SAME TIME.
- REQUIRES A non-refundable $2000 DEPOSIT CHECK GIVEN WITH THE RETURN OF YOUR SIGNED DOCKAGE CONTRACT.
- CHECKS PAYABLE TO: RIVERWATCH YACHT BASIN AND DATED JANUARY 1 OF THE FOLLOWING YEAR (example: Summer dockage in 2016 with winter storage 2016-2017 check would be dated January 1, 2016.
- BY GIVING YOUR non-refundable $2000 DEPOSIT CHECK YOU ARE RESERVING YOUR UPCOMING SPACE FOR WINTER STORAGE.
- THE PRICE OF WINTER STORAGE IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR SUMMER DOCKAGE COSTS.
- DOCKAGE CHECKS ARE PAYABLE AS FOLLOWS: 1/2 DUE APRIL 15 , 1/2 DUE MAY 15.
- SECONDARY VESSELS 15’ LOA AND OVER MUST BE IN THEIR OWN SLIP.
- PAYMENTS MADE BY CREDIT CARDS (MC, VISA, DISCOVER) WILL INCUR A 4% SERVICE FEE AND 5% FOR AMEX.
- CANADIAN CHECKS MUST BE PAYABLE IN US DOLLARS.
- 1 1/2% INTEREST PER MONTH WILL BE ADDED TO ANY OUTSTANDING BALANCE AFTER MAY 15th DUE DATE.
SUMMARY= Sign up for the Advantage Program by filling out this sign up sheet and returning it with your non-refundable $2000 deposit check to RIVERWATCH YACHT BASIN, INC., 22 SISSON ST. ALEXANDRIA BAY, NY 13607. Dockage payments; 1/2 due APRIL 15 and 2 nd payment due May 15. Your upcoming Winter Storage total (minus your $2000 deposit check) is due January 1ST each year. Thank you!
2. SEASONAL DOCKAGE
- If you would like only Summer Dockage and will not be storing your vessel with us for the winter, sign up for the Seasonal Dockage Program.
- Dockage payments are as follows: 1/2 due April 15 and 1/2 due May 15.
- Payments made by credit cards (MC, Visa, Discover) will incur a 4% service fee and 5% for Amex.
- Canadian checks must be payable in US FUNDS.
- 1 1/2% interest per month will be added to any outstanding balance after May 15th due date.
Horizon Marina, 22 Sisson
St. Alexandria Bay, NY 13607